I can see two diverging paths. There is no middle ground now; the paths are too different, too complete on their own to be blended without confusion and contradiction.
At the end of the first is the world we already know—the world of separation. It is filled with judgement, fear, pain, and a focus on the individual. It is not sustainable. At best, it is disagreement and confusion.
The second: a higher path, a path of unity and expansion of consciousness. No judgement or negativity, only unconditional love. To choose this path requires a complete change. A full shift to a new system and healing of old beliefs. A complete surrender to the fundamentals we can all agree on: compassion, joy, love.
- theotherfabfour likes this
- killedbyart likes this
- fourteenfortyseven reblogged this from plantmagicdust
- publenmagic likes this
- haikudave likes this
- performsonwebcam reblogged this from plantmagicdust
- ladedalalala likes this
- gearsofchange likes this
- frogfern likes this
- eikona likes this
- gaminejill likes this
- dummygdl likes this
- grokwithme reblogged this from plantmagicdust
- allmathewgonzalez likes this
- fourteenfortyseven likes this
- soredemonao reblogged this from plantmagicdust and added:
- plantmagicdust posted this